Monday, September 7, 2009

88 colors, an Epiphany, and the Black Collection

In class on Friday we finished up facials and received a gift... An 88-color eyeshadow palette. Yes friends, 88 different eyeshadow colors all contained in one convenient box. Here take a look:

Awesome right? I have two. Yep, 176 colors all for me. Please don't tell anyone. Let's keep this between us. Don't want anyone thinking I have...a problem.

Saturday was Heather and Brian's wedding. Yay! Let's clap it up for them. So I did the makeup for 4 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and 1 bride.

Three straight hours of creating the flawless skin base, defining eyebrows, shadowing eyes and lining lids. I was exhausted, my back hurt and so did my feet. But I would have sworn I'd died and went to heaven.

I loved every minute of it.

And then I had that wave of purpose sweep over me and I knew that I had found what I'm supposed to do. It feels amazing. If you've ever felt like that, please co-sign. And if you haven't please find it. You deserve nothing less than that. To find a passion and pursue it.
Moving on...

The black collection: Much anticipated (at least by me..lol), is MAC's new collection that will be released on September 24th, 2009. It's simply called, the Black Collection. Here take a look:


Yes friends, its all black. I know what you're thinking....wtf and how depressing. But I think its gorgeous. Also included in the collection are mineralize eyeshadows with jewel tone colors that will mix well with the black kohl colors. That black lipstick, with a high shine gloss over it will be dramatic but it's hot. The goth kids will piss themselves over this one...as will I.

Only downside is I won't have my MAC Pro card before then. Unfamiliar with the MAC Pro Card? It's the card that professional, licensed make-up artists get. It allows you to get 40% off of any and all MAC products. *Ahem* Let me repeat...40% OFF OF ANY AND ALL MAC PRODUCTS. You think I had a makeup hoarding problem before...I really will have one after they hand over my card. There is a MAC Pro store in Vegas...located in Ceasers. I heard it was amazing. And I have future plans to burn that bitch up. LOL.

-Keke Lang

2 comments:

  1. Girl...this is awesome. I love the spirit of this blog. My sister worked at L'oreal over the summer and I couldn't help getting giddy over all the products.

    ReplyDelete